Welcome to PURSHO ENTERPRISES
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of PURSHO ENTERPRISES's Website.
Level 6, Brilliant Solitaire, Scheme No 78 Part 2 Vijaynagar, Indore
PURSHO ENTERPRISES is located at:
452010 - Madhya Pradesh, India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use PURSHO ENTERPRISES's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Place an order
Our business hours
Order delivery times
Shipping orders outside India
Goods & Service Tax
Returns and exchanges
Product information not shown in the catalog
Additional information about previous orders
Unless otherwise stated, PURSHO ENTERPRISES and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PURSHO ENTERPRISES. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.pursho.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.pursho.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.pursho.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.pursho.com
Redistribute content from PURSHO ENTERPRISES (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Your use of the website does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the website or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the website.
Your use of the site does not grant to you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the site or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the site.
If you make other use of the website, or the Products, content, code, data or materials on the website or available through the website, except as otherwise provided above, you will violate copyright and other laws of The India, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that those people who use the site, or the services or features made available on or through the site, do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to User terms and conditions:
your address, telephone number, and email address;
a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; and
a statement by you, that you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names displayed on the website, or on content available through the website, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of User terms and conditions and others.
Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting expressly or by implication any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of User terms and conditions or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
Changes to Terms of and Conditions
User terms and conditions may, at its sole discretion, revise or change these Terms and Conditions (in whole or in part) from time to time and at any time without notice to you.
Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective when posted by us on the website.
Your continued use of the website and/or the services made available on or through the website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information.
Linking to the website
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the website, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the website.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the website or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the website on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
You agree not to link from any other web site to the website in any manner such that the website, or any page of the website, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve our right to insist that any link to the website be discontinued and to revoke your right to link to the website from any other website at any time upon written notice to you.
Third Party Sites
You may be able to move from the website to third party web sites (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of any link to such web sites on our website does not imply User terms and conditions' endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that web site.
User terms and conditions disclaim any liability for links to another web site.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. PURSHO ENTERPRISES does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofPURSHO ENTERPRISES, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws PURSHO ENTERPRISESshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- PURSHO ENTERPRISESreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:You hereby grant to PURSHO ENTERPRISES a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of PURSHO ENTERPRISES's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Trade Practices Act and similar state and territory legislation in The Netherlands may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision goods or services on the website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by User terms and conditions (Non-excludable Rights).
User terms and conditions does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
all content and services on the website is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
User terms and conditions and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
User terms and conditions does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the website or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
User terms and conditions does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the website (including any related or linked web sites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of User terms and conditions) will User terms and conditions or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the website or the content.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, User terms and conditions’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of User terms and conditions to the following:
in the case of services supplied or offered by User terms and conditions:
the supply of the services again;
the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
in the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.